Join Our Team
Nuvoda is always looking for talented engineers, scientist and sales professionals. If you are an energetic professional looking to join a team dedicated to solving the world’s water reuse challenges please send resumes to email@example.com.
Accounting & Office Manager
Posted April 9, 2019
Nuvoda is an early-growth stage company looking to add an experienced Accounting and Office Manger to the growing team. This role will report to the VP of Finance and manager all general accounting functions and the office day-to-day. The Accounting and Office Manager will be an integral member and key facilitator of our team, playing a critical role in the company’s overall success.\
Nuvoda, a leader in innovative wastewater solutions, focuses on delivering sustainable, renewable technologies geared directly towards water reuse. From industrial to municipal, our experienced professionals and advanced technologies aim to solve global water challenges.
Job Description: Nuvoda is seeking a full-time Office Administrator for the Raleigh, NC office.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Issuing customer invoices.
- Pay and monitor debt liabilities.
- Manage daily bank activities and complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Facilitate in creating monthly financial statements.
- Assemble information for external auditors for annual tax reviews.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll in a timely manner.
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Order responsibilities – customer order management, customer master data set up, entering and monitoring orders in SalesForce.
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email or web.
- Supporting sales team’s administrative needs (i.e. travel and meeting arrangements).
- Data entry and maintaining a filing system.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar programs.
- Experience with SalesForce or similar programs.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Superior communication skills in written form and in-person/phone.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment.
- Process oriented, adaptable, reliable, flexible and approachable.
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience in an accounting role.
- Four year degree in accounting or finance is a requirement.
Experience in the wastewater chemical and bacteria field is a plus.APPLY NOW