Join Our Team
Nuvoda is always looking for talented engineers, scientist and sales professionals. If you are an energetic professional looking to join a team dedicated to solving the world’s water reuse challenges please send resumes to laceydean@nuvodaUS.com.
Field Process Engineer
Posted June 28, 2022
Nuvoda is a fast-growing environmental technology company, based in Raleigh NC, that is changing how municipalities and industry treat their water/wastewater using an innovative green renewable technology.
Nuvoda is seeking a Field Process Engineer to complement our Process Engineering team. The Field Process Engineer will coordinate new project installations, start-ups and after-service follow-up. This position has growth and promotion opportunities within an expanding new technology company.
- Schedule new project installations and start-ups.
- Conduct pre-installation walk throughs with clients, consulting engineers and contractors.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting.
- On site commissioning services.
- Monitor, data gather and analyze process conditions.
- Act as the interface with project site personnel and clients.
- Complete installation and start-up project documentation.
- Training of operation and maintenance teams.
- Schedule any site visits and follow-up service.
- Communicate with Engineering team members, customers and suppliers regarding possible design modifications & improvements.
- Be an expert in Nuvoda’s technology portfolio.
- 3-6 years of experience with the operation and design of water and/or wastewater systems. Specific experience in biological systems considered a strong asset.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical thinker, with an ability to translate experience to customer solutions.
- Well-organized and an ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing company, and eager to learn and grow.
- Excited to bring an energy, an expectation to be involved and to change how municipalities and industry treat wastewater for environmental compliance.
- Ideally you are based in Raleigh NC but the position can be based remotely.
- Significant travel (50%+).
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to laceydean@nuvodaUS.com.APPLY NOW