Join Our Team
Nuvoda is always looking for talented engineers, scientist and sales professionals. If you are an energetic professional looking to join a team dedicated to solving the world’s water reuse challenges please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Process Application + Field Engineer
Posted May 14, 2021
Nuvoda is a fast-growing environmental technology company, based in Raleigh NC, that is changing how municipalities and industry treat their water/wastewater using an innovative green renewable technology.
Nuvoda is seeking a Process Application & Field Engineer to complement our Engineering team. The Process Application & Field Engineer will provide application engineering and technical support for our MOBTM Process projects. This position has growth and promotion opportunities within an expanding new technology company.
- Reviews process design requirements on small to large projects.
- Selects appropriate equipment sizes and materials to meet customer specifications and develops project/product costing.
- Provides process and in-the-field technical support during installations, start-ups and project execution.
- Monitors & gathers data and analyzes process conditions – both on-site & remotely.
- Acts as the interface with client operations and project site personnel.
- Generates customer proposals utilizing standard tools while also gaining appropriate approval levels.
- Supports sales team throughout the sales process including participating in customer calls and/or site visits.
- Prepares technical submittals packages.
- Completes installation and start-up project documentation.
- Is an expert in Nuvoda’s technology portfolio.
- 2-5 years of experience in design & operation of water and/or wastewater systems.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical thinker, with an ability to translate experience to customer solutions.
- Well-organized and an ability to multitask, prioritize and adhere to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing company, and eager to learn and grow.
- Excited to bring an energy and an expectation to be involved.
- Ideally based in the Raleigh NC area but the position can be based remotely.
- Availability to travel to project sites.
Accounting and Office Manager
Posted May 14, 2021
Nuvoda is an early-growth stage company looking to add an experienced Accounting and Office Manger to the growing team. This role will report to the CFO and manage all general accounting functions and the office day-to-day. The Accounting and Office Manager will be an integral member and key facilitator of our team, playing a critical role in the company’s overall success.
Nuvoda, a leader in innovative wastewater solutions, focuses on delivering sustainable, renewable technologies geared directly towards water reuse. From industrial to municipal, our experienced professionals and advanced technologies aim to solve global water challenges.
Job Description: Nuvoda is seeking a full-time Accounting and Office Manager for the Raleigh, NC office.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Issuing customer invoices.
- Pay and monitor debt liabilities.
- Manage daily bank activities and complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Facilitate in creating monthly financial statements.
- Assemble information for external auditors for annual tax reviews.
- Processing bi-weekly payroll in a timely manner.
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities.
- Order responsibilities – customer order management, customer master data set up, entering and monitoring orders in SalesForce.
- Handling customer inquiries via phone, email or web.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Supporting sales team’s administrative needs (i.e. travel and meeting arrangements).
- Data entry and maintaining a filing system.
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar programs.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Superior communication skills in written form and in-person/phone.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment.
- Process oriented, adaptable, reliable, flexible and approachable.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in an accounting role.
- Four year degree in accounting or finance is a requirement.